ALGE WTN WIRELESS TIMING NETWORK
The WTN Wireless system is an affordable, integrated data and impulse radio system
suited for short-distance training applications or scoreboard data distribution where running wires is impossible or rapid setup and takedown is important
The Alge WTN (Wireless Timing Network) is Alge's newest and most affordable impulse
& data transmission system.
Ideal for temporary installations or where hardwire is impossible or inconvenient
to install. Perfect for skiing or showjumping,
the WTN is an affordable short-distance alternative to the more powerful (and expensive) TED Teledata radios. The WTN radio module is fully compatible with all existing Alge products that employ banana plugs or 25-pin connectors.
- Supports both impulse and data transmission so you can connect start gates, photocells, display boards, all wirelessly!
- Sends simple timing impulses
as well as data (start or finish signals, etc)
- 2.4gHz band, 16 adjustable frequencies
- Max range approx 300m (based on unobstructed line-of-sight); your results may vary significantly based on local RF conditions
- Output power: 10-100mW
- Compatible with most half-duplex
devices using RS232 protocol
- Built-in protection against
- Supports up to 5 separate timing channels
("Start", "Finish", and 3 open channels)
- Runs on 3x standard AA batteries (alkaline or NiMh rechargeables)
- Rugged ABS
The WTN is compatible with the following
products sold by PST:
- Timy2-PW and Timy2-W, with integrated wireless module (availability TBC)
- PR1a-W, photocell with integrated wireless module
- GAZW wireless Display Board receiver (availability TBC)
The WTN stand-alone module is available in one model designation. Check out the new PR1aW wireless photocell, employing the same 2.4ghz data technology as the WTN!
This product is fully compatible with
all existing Alge & PST products,
including all PST displays.
WTN Product Brochure & Specs