ALGE PR1aW WIRELESS PHOTOCELL
The new PR1aW
is an affordable, integrated photocell system
suited for remote training applications where running wires is impossible or rapid setup and takedown is important
The Alge PR1aW is the latest product to join the company's new WTN line.
Ideal for temporary installations or where hardwire is impossible or inconvenient
to install. Perfect for skiing or showjumping,
thePR1aW is an affordable, self-contained short-distance alternative to the more powerful (and expensive) TED Teledata radios. The PR1aW is fully compatible with all existing Alge products.
- Supports both wired and wireless impulse transmission
- 5 adjustable timing channels ("Start", "Finish" and 3 custom channels)
- 2.4gHz band, 16 adjustable frequencies
- Max range approx 300m (based on unobstructed line-of-sight); your results may vary significantly based on local RF conditions
- Output power: 10-100mW
- Runs on 2x standard AA batteries (alkaline or NiMh rechargeables)
- Rugged ABS
The PR1aW is available with the following accessories:
- KS-PR1a plastic carry case (holds two sets of transmitter-reflector)
- Alge chain bracket BBG
- PST brackets for 2x2 posts
PST is currently stocking the PR1aW model. Already have wired photocells but need to go wireless? Check out our Alge wireless WTN module!
This product is fully compatible with
all existing Alge & PST products.
PR1aW Product Brochure & Specs
WTN Wireless Timing Network Layout & Guide